Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dont Know What to type..

Recently i got a feeling to update this but i dont think i got anything to update.. oh well, I'll just say things happening in school..
Recently Putit has made a decision to demolish our school lab.. I still dont know which lab is it, but Im sure he's gonna demolish the whole blok of it.. which means we maybe will not be able to finish our practical within this year.
Besides, the form3 having their trail exam this week.. All the best to them... Dominating our lower 6 class... Grrrr.... we had to switch to the lab to study... LSc1 - Bio lab... LSc2 - Phy lab.. LSc3 - Chem lab... hehehe....
Raya is coming... I think some of my reader will feel kek tiok as they cant enjoy raya food such as

ketupat

lemang

rendang

satay~~~

Seriously, from my point of view, nothing can actually beat our local delicacies...
yum yum yum~~~

No comments: