Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inseparable

Yesterday, went out with Han,Adeline,Fang,JD, and Kai.. We planned to bertolak around 8.30am but in the end, 2 of the "west malaysian" kawan were able to sleep till 8.30am.. I reach Adeline house and texted her, when I reach there, she told me she just got up from her bed.. Then she ask me go bring Han 1st, so I went to Han house. Called her, texted her, Honed her, non can woke her up until her sis got pissed of my anoying hon and woke her up.
Then we went to have some kolomee at green road area. I'm not sure they like it or not but for me, I didnt eat kolomee for like 1 month adi and it definitely feels good~ we talked there, gossip and share our experiences..
After that, we went to fetch JD and went 175 for the fish spa~~
when we reach there, the worker said they not yet open, so we went walking around and saw alot of shops selling mooncake.. =)
then we went inside and order some drinks and went for the fish spa~~
then we went traffic garden around kenyalang area.. my 1st time actually to go in there... >.< well, we can conclude that we feel like we're so BIG in size!! everything looks kinda small but then again, there's 1 thing that makes us feel like we're small again


>.<
After that, we went badminton and play till all of us got so tired.. @.@.. no more stamina.. hahaha..
This are basically things that we done..still to come
  • Jong's Crocodile Farm
  • Swimming
  • Karaoke
  • Night time outing
  • etc..

1 comment:

YiiHan said...

good good~waiting the next outing.