Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wife!! ♥

Dear Ex-Wife,
U've serve me since i finish my PMR
u help me receive and transmit text messages
u help me make calls to my love ones
u always give me a morning call
u help me take pics of every interesting moment
as u grow older
ur skin starts to peel off
the colors are fading
u starts to shut down when i'm talking
I might have treated you bad
i threw u up high
i dropped u few times until u scattered
i scolded u sometimes
but then again, ur bad mood hasnt change.
Sorry but i have to say, I'm leaving you
Thank you for serving me, u've fill my life with colors,u've help me met some new friends, gaining experiences, and all the things that u did to me. Thank You~~
Bye my K510i...
Hello my new wife!
Btw, I've been with this baby since for almost 1 month now.. Sorry for the late update.. =P
This baby is hot!!
She's
Dimension: |109 x 60 x 13.5mm
  • Type: |QWERTY Bar Type
  • Size: |2.2 inch QVGA
  • WLAN: |Yes
  • Bluetooth: |Yes
  • Messaging: |SMS, MMS
  • Browser: |WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
  • Games: |Yes
  • Color: |Black
  • Camera: |Yes Dual Cam!! Front and Back
  • Others:
    • Dual SIM Dual Standby
    • FM Radio
    • Trackpad
    • MP3 / MP4 Player
    • Email
    • Java support
    • MSN/ Facebook
    • PDF Reader / Doc viewer
    • BQ Chatting tools
    • WIFI
    • T-Flash/microSD Card Expansion
    • Multi Languages (English, Chinese, Malay)
  • Did i mention this baby got Television??
  • One more thing. This baby is Malay.. Why?
    She's got an Islamic Features (Azan, Kiblat, *Al-Quran) which you can set it and let ur phone alarm ring 5 times a day
    to ask u go sembayang~~



No comments: