Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Choice

Holiday almost and and today is the last day of the holiday. ==
Few days ago, the house behind my house which they moved away few months ago came back. We were shocked cause they told us that they are going to demolish the house and make it as and empty land for building a new house. I thought that fella must be joking then the next day,


That think over there wake me up early in the morning. The gas come out from the exhaust, FUUYo0oHH damn smelly. Then the sound, FUUUYo0oHH damn noisy. Thats why I beh tahan and agreed with Jun Da to go library to "study"(actually copy homework).

Then during Friday, Me, Him and new friend, lol went to library and copy the homework. I thought Faustina is 1 of the guai guai zai got do homework type so I asked her to bring Math Book loh. But then, at library,
Hugh : Eh, Math do where?
She : I dont know. You got do?
Hugh : I got do still need ask you do where?
She : Then how?
Hugh : No need do loh.
Both: Ok..

Then we study till around 4pm, around that time Jun Da suggest we go The Tarot and have some drinks. So when we're about to go, I saw my car kena block by 1 CB 笨蛋傻瓜(proton saga)




so I sibeh tulan and ask the guard to remove the car, mana tahu is his car, so he removed it and I siong him with a smile.. :D

The next day, I've been talking and talking to my parents bout the form6 and Poli thing and finally they give me a chance to prove myself that I'll work hard and less facebooking when the school starts. Hope I'll control myself. But then I think I can already la, cause this happens to me.


it might be too small but I can do a brief note for you. I email facebook team asking when they'll unblock me and they told me that I overuse the Wall-to-wall thing. I wrote too many things in a short time and the facebook team had considered it as a SPAM and may cause annoyance to the other user. bla bla bla bla bla. *they write so long, so easy write dont want write, jia jia loso*

I think this is the part which 1 of my friend wants to read the most.
The 2 picture uploaded above are specially thanks to Mr.Danz Ling Zhu Pea who helped me sending the pics via MSN. The 3rd pic is print screen and has nothing to do with him. hahahah!!
This is because this computer dont allow my handphone to direct transfer to the computer and I dont know why. Thats why I asked Danz to help cause he's still on9 even though its 3.30am now. But then when he send, this computer nge nge error cause the anti-virus thing not yet install. So then both of us very tulan. Then he suggest I blog about this


so thank you. If you need his assistance in sending pic, you can find him at
name : Mr.Danz Ling Zhu Pea
msn : danzling@hotmail.com
facebook : http://www.facebook.com/danzling
phone : 0146805790
house : 082-361179

thats all for today. Happy Schooling Day.. :D

1 comment:

danz said...

lalala.1st comment on your blog.i think.LOL