Monday, June 8, 2009

My bro is back...

Well, it has been few weeks now since my bro came back from studying at Politeknik Port Dickson. Haiz.. I cant on9 till 3am+ any more because the computer is in his room and ever since he came home, he sleep at 12am sharp.. Damn..
Anyway, its good cause by this, i'll be able to control myself so that i wont get too addicted
Recently I'm so addicted to facebook. I can on9 facebook whole day reading people's comment and browsing thru thier photos. Its kinda fun to tag people with thier silly faces and comment bout it.
Besides, im also addicted to facebook's play fish game called Pet Society and Restaurant City. Its a flash game and I'm so addicted to it that I even hack using Cheat Engine 5.5.. Thanks to Jun Da.. LOL!!
I think I'm too addicted to this hacking n gaming thingy and I must stop this before I get too serious about it and neglect all my studies. Till now, I haven even completed any homework that the teacher given us such as Math, Phy, MUET and PA. God, how am I gonna finish those if i keep facebooking from day to night.. @.@
Oh yea, ever since my bro came back, I can no longer use the Atos frequently. T.T
Everyday he go out during afternoon then come back around 10pm. No car 4 me to drive. Very sad, and thats why I ask Delton them plan a day 2 go 4 movie and which he did (yesterday).
Me, Del, Gerald, Cass, and Li ping went 4 a movie at Star to watch Night At The Museum 2~
I went to fetch Li Ping 1st because she had no transport, (why and how I got car to drive? i book it a day before, cham hoh?) then we went to Spring to meet Del them. When we reach outside The Spring, the carpark was flooded with cars, I try find the carpark outside, the 1 which is rocky rocky, and it was terrible, all the cars chin chai parking. Never learn driving meh?? Park till the lane which is 2 become half! If i drive my mum's car that day, sure langgar people's car adi. So damn teruk are those people. After finding and finding, failed to find 1 parking so i decided to park opposite The Spring across the road. Then we plan to watch the movie at 10.50pm, therefore, we all left the spring around 9.30pm because we haven't buy the ticket. Thats when 1 funny thing happened, when we're about to cross the road, so many cars speeding. It was kinda tough to cross the road, then we met 1 uncle with his grandson. He was so kind and help us cross the road. hahaha.. then we went to cinema, it was around 9.50 already and there are still alot of people at there. I parked my car at 4A and went straight up to the cinema. When we reach there, Del them are still at the Spring. We were like WTF? so slow?? so without waiting, we terus book 5 tickets.. LOL! the movie was funny esp the monkey part.
After the movie, it was around 12.45am.. Li ping ask me can let her drive or not. At 1st I was terrified because I scared something happen to the car, but then when I reach Satok area, then I let her drive after looking at her kolien/sad face, got license cant drive. I know that feeling. Then when she made her 1st turning using my car, OMG!! She turn the stering too much that it almost knock those ROCK BLOCK beside the road, luckily i help spin back the steering, if not, bye bye my car. LOL.. Another thing I found about her driving skill was during cornering, she wont break. It feels like riding roller coster but Kuching Version.. XD
Anyway, back to the my bro is back topic, i asked him life having diploma in politeknik and he told me that it sucks and the lecturer aint good. Many bad comments and disadvantages, he talked to my dad and my dad told me that he dont have the confident on me continue form6 and pass my STPM with flying colours just because my SPM result didnt reach his expectation. Then all my family ask me 1 simple question but its hard for me to answer

"Do You Have the Confident to get good result in STPM"

Its a simple ques but i seem cant answer the question directly, the question keeps repeating itself in my head and i just cant forget about it. Time is running up, what am I gonna do?!?!!

No comments: