Monday, June 8, 2009

Facebook Madness~~

Hmm.. Today is the funniest day and the worst that I had ever encounter in my facebook.
This morning, around 11am, I start facebooking and did some quiz which I always does
and everytime I finish a quiz, Misty and Andy sure come and comment about it.
The one we comment/spam the most was Andy's Messy bedroom
it was funny and we keep suan Andy and his messy bedroom. Therefore Andy announce that today is a SPAMFEST DAY. LOL!!.. then 3 of us keep spamming till around 1pm, that all of us begin to get tired and Misty called a time out.
Hmm.. after that, I didnt do anything to my facebook but then i logged in around 6pm, i try to comment but it says "Please Try Again" so i went out with Huat them to Jalan Song and ate "OH JIAN".. Damn nice.. hahaha
When i came back, i try to comment and this came out



bla bla bla bla bla.. I kena Ban.. bla bla bla bla bla.. LOL Help me!!!

No comments: