Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

haaha.. for the 1st time, I actually celebrated father's day and its at Isabella..
Sound like paktho place rite? those ang mo ang mo type that youngster go there paktho and mayb do some TKC.. =p


hahaha.. its a nice place for youngster to online, TKC, and to do wad ever they like.. Did I tell you when you go in, you ad to take off your shoe because is all carpetted.. hahaha.. Tose with smelly socks, I suggest you dont enter this place and hae a dinner with your love ones cause it would be obvious... hahaha..
When we reach there, my grandma was so amazed with the design and she said its the 1st time she entered this kind of place. Its also my 1st time see senior citizen enter this kind of place too.. hahaha
After we ordered food, we start taking photo.. When the food came, my grandma was so happy


she's a vegetarian and she ordered a vegetarian fried rice.. 1 simple fried rice with vege nia cost Rm5.50.. killer price.. X.X
well, i ordered this

its called Pork Cheese rice~ so damn syok.. finger licking good.. it cost around Rm12.80.. hahaha.. what to do, bro too rich.. our whole family ate till around Rm88.. its a good number because 88 means 爸爸!
Anyway, there's 1 thing I found it funny which is the toilet sign..


I wonder its referring to male or female.. ~.~

Then, we went home and have a father's day cake.. :D

We were confused because we dont know what song to sing so end up not singing any song and terus cut the cake.. :D
And that all folks.. hahaha... Simple father's day

No comments: