Friday, August 21, 2009

Exam Week

Well, today is the last day of my exam.. Basically its been quite a tough week as I didnt do much preparation and didnt have enough or didnt have a consistent revision.. Lack of exercise and practice.. Therefore, i think i'm gonna fail most of the subject esp my Math 1... Math 1 had always been the easiest paper since form4 and i always think add math( Math 2).. but then, now I'm in lower 6, i found that everything has turn around.. Add math seem to be very easy and math 1 is just too hard for me.. Besides, Physics also become alot more harder than i expected.. Mr.Koo said that those form5 form4 physics aren't suppose to be called physics.. Its called COMMON SENSE... Only form6 level is called physics...

So bout my exam week.. 1st day was PA2 ( Pengajian Am 2 ) and Physics.. PA got 1 funny part which reminds us when we're in primary school which is colouring.. yes, we need to colour our graph to show different category.. The colouring took alot of my time away as u know, i'm not good at colouring.. hahaha...

Then 2nd day was chemistry.. Quite Chiak Latt because those i study till my head burst topic came out in objective and those i ignore came out in structure.. Phase diagram.. really give me a big headache... There's 1 question asking "Define vapour pressure" Look what did Jiing Der wrote


LOL...

3rd day was the Math 1 and Math 2.. Its a sad sad day for me cause I cant even solve 1 simple question out of the 14 question in math 1..


I sat infront of the roll and stare at the blackboard for err... 2 hours... Got so bored so at 1st I add the word a at the MT I so it become MaTI.. hahaha.. on my left, its Goh Jun Da.. He seem bored too and look what he did


He drew the blackboard too.. He name this law as Jun Da's Law of Prostitution... where PV is the person's capability to become a prostitute.. haha...

On my right, its Vun Tze Khin.. He too look bored and spent his 2 hour drawing on the board too..

Obviously non of us are able to solve those question on the test paper.. as for me, I got peer pressure looking both of them draw at the board.. So i did the same just to let the time pass by..

yeap.. i write those.. hahaha... seriously im gonna die in that paper... hahaha...

then today is PA1.. which is only 1 hour paper.. 8am to 9am.. I was late to sch so i didnt manage to get the student parking.. so i only have to park infront of the canteen hoping no pengawas saman me.. hahaha... I didnt not study for that subject as I dont have any the book.. Its mostly about Malaysia Kabinet( not the 1 to hang your cloth, its Jemaah Menteri)... so i finish the paper in 20mins and slept for 40 mins.. hahaha..


So thats all about my 1st exam in form6.. hahaha...

1 comment:

xiao小^^言yan said...

hmmm...
i think me is d same wif u lolx...
d papers so tough coz we cant predict d questions tat will "pop" out...
wuwuwu...
so sad~~~