Friday, August 14, 2009

Kuching Fest~

Today is 13.08.09 and I went to Kuching fest with my besties

We reach there around 8 something then Delton decide to find Ju Shiu them at the bridge.. So we walk there and saw Ju Shiu and his swinburne friends.. Met new friends but then we didnt walk together.. hahaha..

When we're walking to the bridge, we took our 1st picture in Kuching fest,... =D




Delton didnt join in.. HMMM~~~
Then i was amazed by this fountain and I saw a chair at there.. So then my perversity mindset strike me.. I start to lie on the chair like this and ask them to take a pic of me from this angle..

TADA~~ BEHOLD~~ THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!!!

After finding Ju Shiu them, we went to the food fair and buy some food..
Well, as a chinese, we must try some of the food which is originated from our motherland.. Correct or not? So I intro Gerald Chris and Cass this food


(Lucky to have you Hugh cz u're the only 1 that can speak fluent Chinese in here~~ =D) said Geraldine.. hahahaha~~

After that, Chris went for a tattoo at the back of her nexk.. didnt manage to take a pic o it as my hand are full with sio bee.. hahaha..

Oh ya.. bout my fountain of youth... someone told me to make it up right so it looks better so I took the advice and end up like this

No comments: