Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Outing with Pet Society

Hehehehe... Facebook's Pet Society made me addicted to it already.. Actually not only me.. 2 of my friend also got addicted in Pet Sociey which is Pirple and C00kie...

3 of us usually chat/comment in facebook, not to mention sending stupid notes in pet society.. Since C00kie is going to depart to NZ on 7th Sept which Geraldine is going to, so C00kie said that NZ dont have KOLOMEE, and she said she wanted to eat the kolomee at the 3rd mile roundabout at which is

Golden Arch Cafe

and we had our breakfast at there... We planned and we were supposed to reach there at 8am.. So then, since its my 1st outing, dont want to spoil my image, i reach there around 7.58am.. hahaha... 2 mins earlier... =)
When I reach there, it was full with people and adults that are going to work.. Took me sometime to find a seat and finally i found a seat(stupid sentence)..
I sat down and ordered Kopi O Peng.. my personal favorite..

I drank the Kopi O while waiting 2 of them to reach... I waited and waited...

My Kopi which was full cup and eventually became like this after 10mins
so then, I look at the clock again, 8.15am.. I began to think.. Am I being fooled by two of them? cz i know two of them are very playful.. but then again I TRY to trust then and so I stop thinking much and drank my Kopi again...

Waiting...

Waiting.....

Waiting........

Waiting.....

Waiting...

And finally Waiting.......

Until it's 8.23am.. Woot... They scare me from behind and woot.. Suddenly I felt good that they came.. hahaha... They dont look different from the pictures so we start ordering food.. Damn hungry... oh ya, today i offday puasa.. =)

I ordered laksa from this stall

and both of them ordered kolomee from this stall


we chit chat a little until its around 9am and we were aimless and not knowing where to go..
Then I suggest we go inside my car and we discuss inside the car.. so then we began our morning day trip...
We talked and laughed.. When I drove around the airport area, C00kie suddenly said she only been Friendship park once.. Me and Pirple were shocked and stunned and we said.. Kuching people never been to Friendship Park?!?!!? and C00kie said Yea... So then, we finally got an aim to lepak at...
Went to friendship park and walk around.. The place was empty and only 3 of us were at there walking.. Suddenly I felt that I need to go to the toilet so I rushed to my car, took 20sen and go to the toilet.. They asked me where's the toilet and at 1st 1 pointed at the longkang nearby, and they said, Lu Mai Siao la.. Then they saw 1 place that look like toilet and i told them, That's not toilet, its called Flower Exhibition.. I forget the TOILET sign was hanging there, and they pointed at the sign and I was like "Damn"... LOL..
After that, I suggest that we go to Fish Spa at 175 near pandungan area.. Actually, Pirple wanted to go for movie and watch UP but then I dont feel like going for movie so I say those thing that will make her feel like going for a movie is a waste of money.. Eg. Can download... hahaha
We reach the 175 and it was empty.. only 1 worker inside there, i went in and asked, is it open, both of them laughed at me cz the shop wrote 11am open, but i asked the shop keeper at 10.55am.. hahah... and the shop keeper said, yea, its open... then we were the 1st customer of the day.. =)
the spa is nice.. cozy and comfortable
and this the place where the waterfalls

it was kinda itchy when the fish or Dr.Fish come in a school and ate ur feet.. =)
it feels like static and u'll get really really high.. C00kie was shouting when she dip her leg in but after awhile, she began to like it.. Pirple on the other hand, didnt get much school of it to eat her feet..

thats C00kie's leg and the fish loves it

the 1 in the top is Pirple's leg ( if im not mistaken)



and this is my leg with the seaweed's on.. =)

we sat there for 1 hour and after we finish the spa, we went home.. The most funny part was, when we're in the car, we still can feel as if the fish were there sucking biting ur feet.. the feeling i gonna tell you, its A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!! if there's another chance, I'll be there~

No comments: